Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Application to ICCR for Payment



To,
Director,
ICCR, New Delhi.
Through, The Regional Officer,
ICCR, Chandigarh.

Subject:  Payment of the Remaining Stipend and Travel expenses.

Dear Respected Sir and Madam,
It is my pleasure to inform you that I have completed my Ph D degree course and I am inclosing herewith the examination committee report for your reference.
I received my stipend and House Allowances (HA) up to the month of July 2012. I registered for only two months i.e. Aug, 2012-Sep, 2012 and submitted my thesis to the Dean College of Forestry at the end of Sep, 2012. I appeared in the thesis viva-voce on Feb 7, 2013 and the final thesis submission has been performed on 15th of Feb, 2013. I have planned to go to my country by 15th Feb. I will move from Delhi to Jogbani by train.
So I would like to provide me my stipend and the travel cost up to Kathmandu which could be claimed as follow:
Scholarship:       6000*7 months (up to February)                     = Rs. 42000/-
HA                          3000*7 months (up to February)               = Rs. 21000/-
Travel cost          Nauni to Delhi by Buss                                   = Rs. 500/-
                                Delhi to Jogbani               Train                 = Rs. 655/-
                                Jogbani to Kathmandu by buss                 = Rs. 800/-
Total                                                                                        =Rs. 64955/-
                                                               (Rupee sixty four thousand nine hundred and fifty five only)
I would appreciate your prompt and active action to provide the above amount to me  to my active bank account  in which you were sending my stipend before (State Bank of Patiala account at Nauni Branch).
Thanking a lot for your kind help in the completion of my Ph D degree program.
Sincerely Yours,
________________________________
Sudarshan Prasad Regmi 
F-2008-01-D)
Ph D Scholar,
Under SAARC Scholarship-2008-9

No comments:

Post a Comment